Red sauce pasta recipe with Indian twist is what you will get in this video. I have used mayonnaise cheese which takes this pasta to another level, though you may skip mayonnaise if you really cannot find it. Try out this delicious pasta and do share your experience, would love to hear them :) Enjoy!
- 2 Cup pasta or any other penne
- 1Tsp Red Chilli flakes
- 1 Medium sized onion – finely chopped
- 1/2 capsicum- finely chopped
-1/2 carrot -slice cut
-1 cup sweetcorn
- 3 tbsp red pasta sauce
-4 tbsp mayonnaise cheese
- ½ Tsp mixed herbs (Oregano, Basil, Rosemary & Thyme)
- 2Tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 Processed cheese block (20 gm) OR Parmesan cheese
- Some mozzarella cheese cut in to pieces (optional)
- Salt to taste
If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and SUBSCRIBE ! Please leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section below.
For more video LIKE my FACEBOOK PAGE