I'm sure a lot of you like to find inspirational stories of people who by adding something to their diet lost weight or bettered their health. I know I love to search stories like that because it helps me see if I'm doing everything I can to be healthy and happy. It helps me stay motivated if I'm doing everything I should and it helps me tweak my diet if needed to get on the right track. Once in a while I experience one of those for myself, and I love to share those successes with everyone, hoping that I will help someone who was in my same situation.
One of those successes for me came from drinking green tea two years ago. I weighed 135 lbs and was too heavy for my body ( I am 5 feet 0 inches). I didn't know how to get rid of the unwanted lbs, so I stayed that way for a while. I was very unhappy and not comfortable in my own skin since 135lbs is not what I was used of weighing ( I originally weighed 104 lbs). I started a job at the beginning of the year back in 2009 that ended up changing my life. It was an office job, so it got very cold inside. I started drinking green tea to help me stay warm while working, not taking into account that it would help me in other areas of my life. I drank about 4-5 cups of green tea without sugar for that first month and at the end of the month, I decided to weigh myself. To my surprise, I had lost 15 lbs! I was so happy!
That's how I managed to lose some weight 2 years ago, and trust me, I will do it again! Green tea can be very bland after a while so here is my recipe to help you enjoy yours a little:
- 1 packet of green tea, like shown on picture
- 8-12 oz water
- 1 slice of lemon
- Warm water either by microwave for 2 minutes or by stove until it boils.
- Place water in a cup if boiled over stove; add green tea packet to water and let sit according to package instructions.
- Once green tea is ready to drink, squeeze lemon into tea, stir and enjoy.
* The hotter the tea is, the better it will be at helping you dissolve the fat you have inside your intestines and everywhere else. Try to drink it as hot as you can take it; it will feel really good in your tummy, I promise.
As always, tell me what you think of my recipes and if you have tried them, let me know if it helped you. Stay motivated and give me inspirational results that any of you have obtained or have seen obtained in others, I want to know how my recipes have helped enrich your life or anyone else's you know of. If you want, I can even feature your story on my blog one of these days.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course